Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Snowgirl Card

I created this Snowgirl digital stamp for the challenge I'm sponsoring over at CDAC (Crafter's Digital Art Center) from Dec 2 to Dec 15.  It's an Embellishment challenge and all you need to do is add a sentiment to your card!  Head over there to grab the digi and join the challenge!

On this sweet card I used my Spellbinders Nestabilities mega die cut to make the actual card. I printed out the digi on Gina K cardstock and used Distress Inks to fill in the edges the lighter shade is Worn Lipstick and the darker edges are Fired Brick.  I used my sponge blender to apply.  I colored with copics and used by Glaze white pen to dot the snow!  Then I hand wrote the sentiment!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is so cute! Great image! I love the colors.

Styles in Paper said...

Lovely card Tiffany! I love the snow falling down and the brightness of it.

Ruby said...

This is lovely Tiff! Such fab colours and I love her shoes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com