Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Prismacolor Marker Set - You want it?

I just bought this brand new 24 count art marker set by Prismacolor. I decided to focus on my Copic marker set and I just don't need these. I just hate for them to go to waste. They are a high quality art marker used in many industries including fashion design sketch artists. They come in a carry case, however I already threw away the outside cardboard packaging cover shown below. This 24 piece set with carrying case retails for $103.00. Most popular online art supply store sell them for any where around $50 - $70. I paid $50.00. If you want it for $40 plus $6 shipping that would make me happy! I also have the prismacolor colorless blender as well. Add that one in for $5 if you want too. These markers have not been used once. Except the dark pink pen. When I first got them I made one sketch mark with that one when I opened the box! They are all in perfect condition. If you are interested let me know and we can do paypal. This is really a great deal!

Updated to Add:  These markers were sold!  Thank you Jogry in Bali! I hope you enjoy them!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com