Tiffany's Garden Homepage Sewing Tutorials Tiffany's Garden Copics Templates Contact Tiffany
Blog Biz Cards Studio Organization Tiffany's Beading & Jewelry Gardening Watercolor Painting by Tiffany Emma and Francie Shih-Tzu

Monday, March 02, 2009

Daffodils have been planted!

I finally got my Valentines's flowers (daffodils) planted this past Thursday!
David plowed up a row along my fenceline. I didn't have quite enough to make it all the way around on the right, but i figured that i can always divide them when fall arrives and make more! That's why I love bulbs!


The little forks in the ground are where I also planted a colorful variety of daylilies!! I know you are suppose to plant them in fall, but we'll see if they come up! I thought they would come up and last all summer after the daffodils fade away.


David also got me this cute little bunny for my garden!! Surprisingly, we've only seen 1 real rabbit since we've lived here.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
TiffanyRichards.com ShabbyPrincess.com