I had a great time putting this card together! Here are my supplies!
- DoodleBlooms - Tiffany Doodles - Vol I, IV, V, & VII
- Kraft cardstock (papertrey ink)
- Labels 8 (mega nestabilities)
- Coordinations Black Magic cardstock (spellcaster)
- Turquoise ribbon - Hobby Lobby
- Bow Easy
- Prismacolor Pencils - Aquamarine, GrassGreen, Black Grape, Lilac, Mineral Orange, Pink, Mulberry, Canary Yellow, Chartreuse, Dark Green, Kelly Green, Colorless Blender
- Copics - YG21, YG23, YG25, BG05, BG45, BG34, RV25, RV23, RV21, YR02
Next, I began to color my large doodlebloom with my copics. I really like blending different color families together and making it look smooth. For instance, see how the pink blends into a light orange? And the blue, blends into the turquoise! Green into yellow!! I love this! After I got my Doodle colored the way I wanted it I cut it out with my precision scissors! ALOT of cutting! If there were any touches of white paper showing on the edges I colored them out with a black felt pen. Next, I cut my piece of Black Magic cardstock in the same shape as my doodle with about a 1/4" border. I sanded the edges just a touch to allow the blue core to show through. (LOVE coordinations cardstock!)
Next, I fixed my ribbon onto the card stock and tied the double bow using my Bow Easy! (Best $5.00 I ever spent!) I glued my colored doodle onto the black cardstock and afixed onto the card with large 3d glue zots.
Please join us on this great challenge and make your own card!! You have until the end of August to play! AND you have 4 chances to win up to 7 digital stamps of your choice from Tiffany Doodles!